[Seth-Trips] ALA v. FCC victory party, Friday the 13th

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sat May 7 16:47:45 PDT 2005

I'm thrilled that the team of lawyers led by Public Knowledge have led
us to victory in the broadcast flag challenge ALA v. FCC.  The broadcast
flag rule, which I've been fighting for three years, has been thrown out.

I'm going to have a party at my house on Friday to celebrate.  (It's been
too long since I had a party, anyway.)

1022A Shotwell Street (at 24th), near 24th/Mission BART, Friday, May 13th,
starting at 7:00p.

You don't have to bring anything.  I'll supply some food.  If you can,
please consider making a donation to

Public Knowledge
https://members.publicknowledge.org/pk_membership

American Library Association