[Seth-Trips] Dance Dance Immolation, West Oakland, Saturday

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Fri Oct 14 14:22:51 PDT 2005

After a rumor that Dance Dance Immolation would be available at the
NIMBY Circus tomorrow (Satuday, Oct. 15), NIMBY has updated its circus
poster to include "DDI" in the list of attractions.

http://www.nimbyspace.org/

I conclude that DDI is actually going ahead, and I plan to try to make
it.  Admission to the NIMBY Circus is $10 per person, and it will start
"at dark" at 28th and Peralta in West Oakland.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=28th+and+Peralta,+Oakland,+CA&spn=0.021062,0.050962&iwloc=A&hl=en

(The West Oakland BART station is at 1451 7th Street, about a mile and a
half away.)

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | This is a new focus for the security
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | community. The actual user of the PC