[Seth-Trips] Today's WSJ

Fyodor fyodor at insecure.org
Sat Oct 15 21:50:09 PDT 2005

On Sat, Oct 15, 2005 at 07:29:08PM -0700, Seth David Schoen wrote:
> There is an article about Jon Johansen in today's Wall Street Journal
> that I would like to send to him.  Does anyone have it, or live nearby a
> news stand where you could buy it?  I wasn't able to find it right away
> in my neighborhood.

I don't have the print edition, but it was a somewhat interesting
article.  And it includes a real picture, as opposed to the WSJ's
normal line drawings.  For those who haven't read it, this link should
work even for people who don't subscribe to the WSJ online:

http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=viewThis&etMailToID=1011806950&pt=Y

If that doesn't work, try:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB112933886505169569-email.html

I think it is OK to try to circumvent their access restrictions when
you are requesting an article about DVD Jon :).

Cheers,
-F