[Seth-Trips] Octavia Boulevard this weekend

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Sep 14 18:40:34 PDT 2005

They just finished building the Octavia Boulevard, and opened it:

http://www.octaviacentral.org/

I didn't follow the geography of this project while it was going on,
other than noticing the construction work here and there, because I
don't drive.  But it's been a fairly major undertaking for parts of San
Francisco, and I'm curious about the results.  I'm thinking of going out
to walk around the new course of the freeway, and especially along the new
boulevard, some time this weekend.  Would anyone like to come see it with me?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | This is a new focus for the security
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | community. The actual user of the PC