[Seth-Trips] Seth recovering from appendicitis

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Sep 19 15:22:32 PDT 2005

Praveen Sinha writes:

> Howdy all,
>
> Just posting a quick update on the request of Seth -- he had a severe pain
> when he woke up this morning, which turned out to be appendicitis!
>
> Fortunately for all of us, modern medicine, combined with Seth's accurate
> self diagnosis, has extended Seth's life once again, and he seems to be on
> his way for a seamless [well, actually I guess he probably has a lot of
> seams in him at the moment] post-surgery recovery.

I was discharged from the hospital this afternoon and am now recovering
at home, less one appendix.  I highly recommend St. Luke's hospital in
San Francisco!

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | This is a new focus for the security
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | community. The actual user of the PC