[Seth-Trips] Goethe-Institut German class

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sun Mar 5 00:15:25 PST 2006

Partly because of my family's German heritage and because I enjoyed
visiting Germany so much in 2003, 2005, and last month, I've been
curious to learn German.  I've run out of Portuguese classes to take
at ABADÁ, and so I thought it might be a good time to try another
language (although I'd also enjoy other opportunities to practice
Portuguese).

The Goethe-Institut, a project of the Federal Republic of Germany,
offers German language classes.  Their classes are held at 530 Bush
Street, which is about four small downtown blocks from the Montgomery
Street BART.

The next session starts in April.  It's about $400 for ten weeks.
The classes meet on weekday evenings or on Saturday.  I think I'd
try to take their placement test and enroll in either the first or
second class, depending on the result.

http://www.goethe.de/ins/us/saf/lrn/ein/trm/enindex.htm

Is anyone interested in studying German with me?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | This is a new focus for the security
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | community. The actual user of the PC