[Seth-Trips] Mozart's Mass in C minor, Sunday

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Nov 9 20:01:03 GMT 2006

The defense lawyer in the trial in which I was just a juror mentioned to
the jury after the trial was over that there was an upcoming performance
of Mozart's Mass in a C minor that we might enjoy.  (Maybe he's one of
the musicians.)

I found such a performance, although it wasn't the one the lawyer was
referring to, but I wouldn't mind going.  This performance will be given
by the San Francisco Choral Society on Sunday at 4:00p.

http://www.sfchoral.org/upcoming.htm

Would anyone like to go with me?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | This is a new focus for the security