[Seth-Trips] New art gallery show: "Hello World"

Fyodor fyodor at insecure.org
Tue Feb 13 20:34:22 GMT 2007

I'm not sure if I'll be able to go, but this looks interesting:

Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:24:54 -0800
From: christopher abad <aempirei at the-mathclub.net>
To: [cut]
Subject: kyxspam: 20 GOTO 10

Hey All,

im going to take this opportunity to spam dragos's list and shamelessly plug
something. im opening an art gallery downtown san francisco and the first
opening reception is this weekend. i know a lot of you aren't even in the
bay area, but if you are it would be cool if you came by and checked it out.

20 GOTO 10 presents "HELLO WORLD," our very first tiny little opening
reception and grand opening with works from alexis mackenzie, mindy datema,
aempirei and asm.

saturday, feb 17, 2007 @ 7PM

679 geary st. san francisco ca 94102

www.twentygoto10.com