[Seth-Trips] Bike for Breath: participation, donations

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Jun 25 07:39:56 BST 2007

I'm writing again to see if anyone who hasn't already signed up is
interested in doing Bike for Breath three weeks from now.

http://www.bike4breath.org/

I'm also writing to ask that you consider making a donation to my
fundraising effort for Breathe California in conjunction with this
ride.  I'm going to ride 100 km on July 14 -- further than I've ever
ridden before.  Please have a look at my fundraising page at

http://events.ggbreathe.org/site/TR?px=1003641&pg=personal&fr_id=1040

and make a contribution if you're able.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | This is a new focus for the security