[Seth-Trips] Sweet Can circus presents "Habitat", Saturday

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Jan 10 10:15:28 GMT 2008

I really enjoyed this circus

http://www.sweetcanproductions.com/

which I saw last week.  It's put on by a tiny circus troupe of six
people, who seem to be having a super-great time (and are great at what
they do).  It's in a little theater right at 24th and Mission and has
been extended for one week by popular demand, so that the new last
performances will be this Friday and Saturday, the 11th and 12th of
January.

I liked it so well that I'm going back with some friends on Saturday
at 6:00 p.m.  Would anybody else like to come along?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Wol dir, werlt, daz du bist
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | also freudenriche!