[Seth-Trips] Friends of SFPL Book Sale, Sept. 25-28

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Sep 17 06:54:15 BST 2008

The Friends of the San Francisco Public Library are having their annual
enormous book sale at Fort Mason in a little over a week:

http://www.friendsandfoundation.net/?big_book_sale

Unfortunately I can't make it because I'll be at a conference in New
York.  I've had great experiences at these book sales in the past,
though.  One year I got an Encyclopedia Britannica!

Conventional wisdom is that it's better to go as early as possible in
order to get a better selection.  But I've found interesting stuff up
to the last minute of the sale.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Wol dir, werlt, daz du bist
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | also freudenriche!