[Seth-Trips] MIT Mystery Hunt 2012 (from Jan. 13)

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sat Dec 24 00:47:44 UTC 2011

In January, my Mystery Hunt team (Codex Alimentarius) won the MIT
Mystery Hunt and, consequently, we've been producing the coming year's
Hunt, which will take place at MIT starting on January 13.  Team
registration is now open, and it's also possible to participate from
elsewhere as a physically remote member of a team.

See

http://www.mit.edu/~puzzle/

for more information about the current Hunt.  If you want to be recruited
by an existing team, you can ask to be listed on the List of Unattached
Hunters:

http://www.mit.edu/~puzzle/unattached.html

For more information about the MIT Mystery Hunt, take a look at

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_Mystery_Hunt

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>      |  No haiku patents
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/        |  means I've no incentive to