[svfig-announce] Weldrhhe d0n't wait any l0nger

anthony canter rosaolivo at makedreamscometrue.com
Thu Jul 1 01:45:24 PDT 2004

fbmore  donohuecl  colserauto

Largest Selection Of On-line Med`ications!

Stop the pai~n, get +Vi+co+din+ now

It's private, fast, and safe.  (di`scon ava1^iable at our webpage)

F S http://nse.info.splashpager.com/abc/big/

When I take a long time, I am slow. When my boss takes a long time, he is
thorough. When I don't do it, I am lazy. When my boss doesn't do it, he is
too busy. When I do something without being told, I am trying to be smart.
When my boss does the same, that is initiative. When I please my boss, I am
ass-kissing. When my boss pleases his boss, he is co-operating. I do good,
my boss never remembers. When I do wrong, he never forgets
Before traveling to London on business, an American drove his Rolls Royce
to a bank in the middle of New York to ask for a loan of $5000. He left his
rolls-Royce as collateral. The loan officer accepted and had the car driven
down into the the bank's underground car park for safekeeping. He then
handed the businessman $5000.Two weeks later, the American came back from
London and he went to the bank to return his loan and bring back his car.
"That will be $5000 plus $15.40 in interest," said the loan officer. The man
wrote a cheque and started to walk away."Wait a minute, sir" said the bank
man. "While you were away, I discovered that you are a millionaire. Why in
the world do you need to borrow $5000?"The man smiled. "Where else in New
York could I park my Rolls-Royce for two weeks for only $15.40?"
toutatu1shinfuon03tekisin,toiunoha yanguman.