[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Wed Dec 1 12:41:34 PST 2004

> [Osiris]
> Looking at the group, he gets everyone to huddle in close and says in
> a low voice, "The captain obviously is suspicious of us and it seems
> that the priest and the waiter fellow has something to do with the
> House of Wyrm."
> [/Osiris]

[OOC: Osiris's post included the Captain's distrust of Arden, but Bongo
has not revealed that little detail to anyone because Arden in his the
cabin, so I did a little editing on that point.]

> [Osiris]
> Looking briefly at the door Osiris speaks again "They obviously expect
> trouble from us and want to keep us on this ship a while longer. I
> think we should find a way to try and speak to the priest and his
> friend, then find a way to get off this ship....i have a feeling that
> the captain and this crew is up to something...."
>
> "Ladies, please excuse me.  I am going to go and check on our good
> friend Rod and see what he is up to."
>
> Osiris heads out into the passageway and takes a casual glance at the
> two guards, noting what armor they are using and how they are armed.
> [/Osiris]

[GM]
The guards are in black armor that looks distinctly like Triax
manufacture, though it's a little primitive and rather bulky.  It looks
like solid stuff that could take quite a few shots from your average
energy weapon.
[/GM]

> [Osiris]
> Osiris then sees what Rod is up to and if he is not busy, lets him
> know the situation and drags him into their room.
> [/Osiris]

> [Kyle]
> When he gets a chance Kyle surveys the room looking for possible
> hidden camera's and listning devices.
> [/Kyle]

[GM]
Kyle finds no evidence of any bugs, though this isn't his area of
expertise, and bugs may be very cleveryl hidden.
[/GM]

> [Kyle]
> Kyle also sees if it is possible to exit the room via a
> porthole/window.
> [/Kyle]

[GM]
The cabins are clearly below the water line, and have no portholes.
Other than some small airducts in the cabin, there is no way out save
through the passage.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Visit My Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/
Or My Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/