[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Sun Dec 12 21:40:48 PST 2004

OOC: Hopefully Osiris's and Bongo's players will post soon.  Anyways
I'll take over Osiris for this one.

 > [Rod Black]
 > Rod attempts to store the images on his laptop acting as the link
 > between the two with his telemechanics as he sees the pictures
 > [/Rod Black]

[GM]
Rod tries his best to transfer the images, but cannot manage it.

 > Alex suggest, "Maybe I should attempt it in the morning. I want to see
 > if I can talk them into access to the armory to see what I can get for
 > grenades." She shakes her head and replies, "Be lucky you are not a
 > telepath, the sexual thoughts that you tend to get can be very
 > distracting and how they tend to compare you to others in their mind
 > and have thoughts like 'is that a mole on their butt.'"
 > [/Alex]

[Lady Frost]
Lady Frost smiles and laughs quietly.  "We all have our problems, I guess."
[/Lady Frost]

[Osiris]
Osiris bends down and tries to determine what is wrong with Arden. He
shakes his head, unsure as to why the poor fellow suddenly collapsed.
[/Osiris]

[GM]
Even as Osiris turns to tell the rest of the company, Arden suddenly
opens his eyes and takes a few deep breaths.
[/GM]

 > [Rod Black]
 > Rod gets to the other cabin, he tells everyone what was on the
 > camera, but is unable to show any pictures.
 > [/Rod Black]

[GM]
When Rod walks back into the cabin, he sees Arden looking like he just
woke up, and Bongo looking pretty comatose.
[/GM]

[Lady Frost]
"Where have you been?" Lady Frost asks?
[/Lady Frost]