[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Wed Dec 15 09:24:22 PST 2004

From: BorgOmatic at aol.com
Date:  Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:56:17 EST

>In a message dated 12/13/04 9:03:42 PM, erictanis1979 at yahoo.com writes:
>

>> ooc- aaron will it be odd if we wear our armor aound the ship? will it be
>> too bulky?
>>

>Well considering that Bongo's armor is little more than synthetic cole slaw
>at this point, I don't think we'll have to worry about him... ^_^

Well, the guards keeping an eye on you guys are wearing very bulky
armor, so while it might be a bit of a pain in the a**, yes, most areas
of the ship can fit someone in armor.

BTW. I'm assuming Kyle's SAMAS is on deck still.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Visit My Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/
Or My Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/