[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Sat Dec 18 12:05:15 PST 2004

Aaron Clausen wrote:

> OOC: Everyone is together (well sort of, Bongo's here in body but not
> spirit
> :-)

[Alex]
Alex transmits telapathically to the others, *I did a bit of
investigation of our hosts thoughts and they are very suspicious with
teh captain fearing  lady frost for some reason and the lizard being
seem intersted in turning someone in for a profit. There is ome very
interesting stuff going on her.*

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com