[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy

Cutter cutter at dodo.com.au
Thu Dec 23 22:32:56 PST 2004

[Kyle]
Kyle turns to Bongo and asks. "You wouldn't be able to give us a quick line to my SAMAS would you.  I think Lady Frost should be able to take out our two friends out there.  If I can make it to my SAMAS without sounding the alarm I should be able to take out the guard and suit up before the shit hits the fan.  I can then give the rest of you some protection while you secure the bridge.  I think we should then aim the boat at the coast and beach it if necessary.  At least then we would be on solid ground and can defend our selves without risk of sinking this damn tub."
[\Kyle]