[Taocow PBEM] Hello again OOC

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Wed Dec 29 22:33:55 PST 2004

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004, J L wrote:

> I'm back after moving and having to wait to get
> satellite internet.
>
> The wireless router is annoying, but it works.
>
> So, Lady Frost is back as an actual PC and our good
> mod can stop stressing over that at least.

Stress?  What Stress?  What makes you think I'm stressed?  Huh? Huh?  Pass
me a coffee, I'm feeling... unstressed!

> So, anyone care to recap?

Well, when you had departed I believe that the party had just met Arden and
had just boarded the ship.  The Captain seems to be paying special attention
to Lady Frost, not to mention, as I believe Alex revealed, some fear.  Lady
Frost is of some importance.  At dinner, one of the waiters was revealed to
be wearing a symbol like that found in that box that you guys found in the
sewers below Old Chicago.  The waiter and the tattooed man; Phaeton, are in
prison.  Bongo has just finished visiting them (in astral form).

In the meantime, Rod has found some images in the old digital camera
discovered in said box, and Kyle is formulating a mutiny.

Oh, and despite an initial plan to dock in Dublin, the Captain has changed
his mind and is now steaming northwards.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/
Palladium Rifts PBEM: