[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We? - OOC

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Mon Nov 1 12:20:26 PST 2004

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004, Paul Groeneveld wrote:

> ooc: does rod know the word "Kzil-krid" or is it a
> different dialect than what rod grew up with?

OOC: The word translates as "one who holds himself apart", generally
reserved for dwarves that have committed some offense of manners or
etiquette against the clan/tribe/kingdom.  It's a big insult, and one which
is said to have caused more than a few wars.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/
Palladium Rifts PBEM: