[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Thu Nov 25 12:45:44 PST 2004

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Derek McCullough wrote:

> [Arden]
> He discreetly raises an eyebrow, then, in a garbled accent, says, "Yes,
> massster. I vill follo' ordahs." Turning towards the rest of the group, he
> smiles slightly and speaks a bit louder in his normal voice. "Let me show
> you back to the rooms so we can all get some much needed rest. Follow me."
> With that, he stands gracefully, and nods towards the door briefly, before
> walking down the hall.
> [/Arden]

[Lady Frost]
"I am tired," Lady Frost says, "and I think we've seen enough action today
that we can let these people deal with their own problems."

She gets up and follows Arden down the hall to her's and Alex's quarters.
[/Lady Frost]

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/