[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Sat Nov 27 19:55:13 PST 2004

BorgOmatic at aol.com wrote:

> [Bongo]
>
> Bongo makes careful mental notes of all those present at the
> 'celebration,' and listens intently to the captain's spiel, but gives
> no outward indication of the gears turning inside his head.
>
> When Arden stands up and heads out, Bongo stretches and yawns.  "Yep,
> as the pre-Cataclysm philosophers said -- 'it's been a hard day's
> night.'  I could do with some rest myself."
>
> Once back in his cabin, Bongo waits until everyone has left except for
> his companions, then uses Astral Projection to get a better look at
> what's going on 'up top.'  If there are companions with him, he will
> inform them of what he's going to do so nobody will freak if he goes
> seemingly comatose.
>
> [/Bongo]

[Alex]
Alex willa lso begin heading for her room. Old habits die hard and she
probably trusts Bongo (Arden seems nice but has not known him long
enough) the most. She transmit to Bongo, *Hey, this is Alex Hawke. I
scanned the captain and the officers. There seems to be some concerns.
You want to talk?*

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com