[Taocow PBEM] OOC - Dice Rolls

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Sat Oct 9 09:18:09 PDT 2004

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>Not a problem at all.  I'll admit the dice servers are a bit of a pain in
>the a**.  I started writing one of my own, but didn't get too far.  I need
>to learn PHP, so maybe this is my golden opportunity.

For just dice, if the GM trusts the players, I have a couple of ones
written in both visual basic and windows basic which can be downloaded
from my website.

--
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/