[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We?

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 13:00:27 PDT 2004

> > [Bongo]
> >
> > The dog boy coughs and sputters as he gets a
> second
> > unwelcome mouthful of sea
> > water.   "I think that's our cue to get out of
> here
> > people -- Osiris, see if
> > you can cut Rod out of there!   Frost, can you
> whip
> > up a chunk of ice large
> > enough for us to get onto?"
> >
> > He holsters his pistol and helps anyone he can in
> > getting out of the VTOL
> > before getting himself out.
> >
> > [/Bongo]
>
> [Lady Frost]
>
> "I can do better than that.  A lot better.   And
> don't
> worry about Rod."    With a thought, the ice
> surrounding Rod's feet vanishes, only to reappear
> underneath the sinking VTOL in ever increasing
> amounts.
>
> "I get enough ice under this thing and she'll
> float."
>
> (ooc:  I assume you can see what I'm trying to do
> here.)
>
> [/Lady Frost]

[Rod Black]
Rod mutters, "I need another board" he then surveys
the situation. "but first thing's first" he draws apon
the energy of the nexus and casts float on air on the
vtol, then on alex and arden and enyone else who may
be helpless in the water.
[/Rod Black]

=====
Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com