[Taocow PBEM] OOC: Sickness and all that...

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Wed Apr 27 12:26:02 PDT 2005

Apologies for being quiet the last few days, but I got nice and sick on
Saturday night after the face-to-face Rifts game I'm in and have felt
something akin to trodden dog vomit ever since.  At any rate, I think I'm
going to move things along, unless any of the PCs have any more to add.
I'm hoping Lady Frost's and Osiris's players pop up, as I haven't heard
from them for a while.

BTW. I've got a new player coming on board and he's just catching up to
the rest of you.  So hopefully in the next week or two...