[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge

D McCullough derekm617 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 20:46:14 PDT 2005

OOC: Oi vey! Sorry for not posting in... forever, guys. I've been busier
than all holy hell with moving (got a new apartment), and work has just been
insane. Anyhow... here's a post. Might not be much of one, but it's all I
got until I read exactly where I'm at.

[Arden]
He looks to the shopkeeper, then to Amanda. "I agree. The poor man is
obviously unknowing of anything else we might need to know." In elvish, he
says to Talas, "Well, brother, we might just wish to do some scouting
around, urban and on the outskirts, and see if he is gone by mundane ways or
by magical ways."

He walks over to Alex and places a hand gentley on her shoulder. He leans in
to whisper, "We might wish to check the outskirts and ask around about any
aircraft or large land rovers over the last few days... and have our 'urban'
types continue to look around town for signs of where he might have gone."
He looks over to Rod, then grins.

He motions over to Rod. "Can I talk to you a second, my friend?"

[/Arden]