[Taocow PBEM] Moving

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Mon Aug 22 18:29:51 PDT 2005

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, Kitsune wrote:

> Well, there are many of the books available on the web.

I take it that they are, well, on the other side of Legal Hill :-)

The PBEM isn't too stats heavy, and most of your guys' descriptions of your
abilities and weaponry is sufficient that I've run a good deal of combat
without need of reference, but there are moments.

I figure if I keep the main book and this great GM screen that Rod's player
gave me a year or two ago, I should be okay 99% of the time.  It could be
some time (maybe next spring) before I have any realistic room for
everything else.  If I have enough money, I may buy myself a low-end laptop
(nothing major, since I run Linux and anything that can do 800x600 in even
16bit color would be fine by me).

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/