[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists RE-REPOST

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:55:17 PST 2005

OOC: Apologies, a little more to add to the re-repost...

>> [Bongo]
>> "Great idea," Bongo mutters.  "Where do we run _to_?  Back inside  the
>> tower and hope that stairway leads to a hangar with some hovercraft in
>> it?"
>>
>> He starts backing away back towards the door.  "I doubt we'd get very  far
>> running... not that slugging it out is much better of an option.  I'm
>> willing to entertain cunning plans though."
>> [/Bongo]

[GM]
Even as Bongo turns around, suddenly he and the others outside can hear some
commotion among the approaching column.  Bongo's keen hearing can just pick
up someone shouting ""Escape!  A cup of wine to the man who drags him
back here, dead or alive."

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at gmail.com

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/