[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - The Brig: Alex and Bongo

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Thu Feb 3 17:43:29 PST 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [GM]
> The door is locked.  There are two keyholes set right into the door.
> As Bongo analyzes the door, both he and Alex can clearly he a loud
> bang above decks, and then a lot of gunfire and shouting.
> [/GM]
>
> OOC: Just to make clear, this is not the way to the brig.

[Alex]
Alex replies, "I don't know why we should be at this door. The brig is
that way." and starts running towards the stairway to the brig. While
not prowling, her footsteps are very quiet

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com