[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - The Brig, Alex and Bongo

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Mon Feb 7 14:41:32 PST 2005

> [Alex]
> Alex says "I don't know why we should be at this door. The brig is
> that way."  Se starts running towards the stairway to the brig. While
> not prowling, her footsteps are very quiet
>
> Alex asks Bongo, "You want to go first and I back you up?"  Alex falls
> in behind Bongo.

Above there is the sudden sound of rain pounding down, and then gunfire
can plainly be heard again.  Suddenly Bongo and Alex's sixth sense
goes off, and Bongo's keen hearing can detect the faintest swishing
sound up ahead in the shadows of the cooridor.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Visit My Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/
Or My Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/