[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - The Brig, Alex and Bongo

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 06:50:17 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/14/05 5:35:11 PM, mightymartianca at alberni.net writes:

> [GM]
> Alex fires at the creature, trying to avoid shooting Bongo, aims for the
> creatures head and fires.  The burst hits the creature square in the
> head, shattering half of the frightful thing.  It releases Bongo's arm
> and races towards Alex and frightening speed.
> [/GM]

[Bongo]

"Ewww, and I thought Rod was ugly..." Bongo mutters as the thing lets go of
his arm.   Seeing it move towards Alex, he brings his mace around and tries to
drive it home through its skull.

"DOWN BOY!"   he says as he brings the mace down -- though it sounds more
like an animalistic growl than anything else.

[/Bongo]