[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - The Brig, Alex and Bongo

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Sun Feb 20 23:27:51 PST 2005

> > [GM]
> > Alex fires at the creature, trying to avoid shooting Bongo, aims for
> > the creatures head and fires.  The burst hits the creature square in
> > the head, shattering half of the frightful thing.  It releases Bongo's
> > arm and races towards Alex and frightening speed.

> Alex does the only thing she can think to do real quick. This is to
> continue firing three round bursts at the creature. She is going to try
> her best to keep Bongo safe from her shooting as well.

Alex pulls off a good shot, hitting it in the body.  The shot knocks it back
and seems to slow it down a bit.
[/GM]

> [Bongo]
> "Ewww, and I thought Rod was ugly..." Bongo mutters as the thing lets
> go of his arm. Seeing it move towards Alex, he brings his mace
> around and tries to drive it home through its skull.
>
> "DOWN BOY!" he says as he brings the mace down -- though it sounds more
> like an animalistic growl than anything else.
> [/Bongo]

[GM]
It's not the best hit Bongo's ever done, but the creature, now clearly
injured by both Bongo's last hit and by Alex's burst, doesn't dodge at all,
and the mace comes down on its head.  The creature visibly shudders and then
collapses to the ground motionless.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net