[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy - Frost takes charge

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 08:33:57 PST 2005

> [Kyle]
> "Right lets suit up and get this thing done.
> remember people lasers only
> until the shit hits the fan.  We need to keep the
> noise down at least for a
> while.  Once I have my SAMAS we will need to take
> the bridge.  So lets go."
>
> Kyle puts on his body amrour and checks his weapons
> switching his JA-11 to
> laser.
> [/Kyle]

[Lady Frost]
"Wrong Kyle, once you have your SAMAS you'll be
helping Arden and I create as much havoc as possible
so that Rod and Osiris can get to the Captain and the
bridge."

Frost stands up and moves to the door.  "With
everyone's attention focused on us, they should have
an easier time sneaking up there."
[/Lady Frost]

[GM]
Even as Arden replies, some activity can be heard in
the hallway. The voice is that of a young woman.

"But I want to see Arden." she says. "Why are you
guarding him anyways? He saved my life. You should be
declaring him a hero, not holding him up with those
strangers like a prisoner!"
[/GM]

[Lady Frost]
"Looks like you have an admirer.  Either she helps
out, or she gets tied up and left in here.  Your call
Arden."
[/Lady Frost]

ooc:  Does the voice sound like it's coming from
exactly outside the door, or is it off to one side or
another.  Frost doesn't want to take the door off the
bulkhead if it's going to hit a potential friend/ally.
I am assuming a typical ship door, large metal thing,
dogged down and locked shut, right?