[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy - Frost takes charge OOC

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Thu Jan 6 12:27:54 PST 2005

J L wrote:
> ooc:  Does the voice sound like it's coming from
> exactly outside the door, or is it off to one side or
> another.  Frost doesn't want to take the door off the
> bulkhead if it's going to hit a potential friend/ally.
> I am assuming a typical ship door, large metal thing,
> dogged down and locked shut, right?

This is a (badly drawn) map of your current situation.

G = Guards
# = Doors
C = cabin that your characters are in (the other cabins are empty, so
far as any of you know).
A = Arden's cabin (empty, save perhaps for Arden's equipment)

      +-#-+
      |G G|
      |   |
-----+   +-----+
| A  |   |     |
|    #   #     |
+----+   +-----+

The girl is talking to the guards, so blasting the door of its hinges
wouldn't hurt her or the guards (though it might surprise them
considerably).  Hope that's clearer than mud for you.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net