[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Thu Jan 6 12:41:10 PST 2005

 > [Arden]
 > Arden merely raises an eyebrow, then stands solidly on his feet and
 > strides over to the door to see whom it is that wishes to see him.
 > [/Arden]

 > [Kyle]
> "Right lets suit up and get this thing done. remember people lasers
> only until the shit hits the fan. We need to keep the noise down at
> least for a while. Once I have my SAMAS we will need to take the
> bridge. So lets go."
>
> Kyle puts on his body armor and checks his weapons switching his
> JA-11 to laser.
 > [/Kyle]

 > [Lady Frost]
> "Wrong Kyle, once you have your SAMAS you'll be helping Arden and I
> create as much havoc as possible so that Rod and Osiris can get to
> the Captain and the bridge."
 >
> Frost stands up and moves to the door. "With everyone's attention
> focused on us, they should have an easier time sneaking up there."
 >
> "Looks like you have an admirer." Lady Frost says to Arden. "Either
> she helps out, or she gets tied up and left in here. Your call
> Arden."
 > [/Lady Frost]

 > [Arden]
> If it is who I think it is, she'll be more set on helping than
> hurting... unless she is more loyal to the captain than I thought."
> He pauses on his trip to the door and turns to look Lady Frost right
> in the eyes. "In which case, we may have to resort to drastic
> measures. Otherwise, she's harmless. She might help."
 > [/Arden]

[GM]
Arden pokes his head through the door and sees the girl, Lena, with a
number of bandages on her from her recent fight with the nasty sea-squid
thing. Her hands are held on her hips as she bravely tries to stare down
the guards.  She turns just in time to see Arden.

"Arden!" she shouts and tries to run towards him. One of the guards
lifts his energy rifle and gives a solid knock on the back of the head.
The crack of gun-stock on bone can be heard and she falls forward.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net