[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner

Derek McCullough derekm617 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 21:45:57 PST 2005

[Arden]
Arden uses his Aura Sense and Sense Evil, trying to read the guards. (On my
assumption, the follows is his action). A look of sudden rage comes over
Arden, and he grabs the vibro-knife stashed in his boot (from before
dinner), and states flatly, "I suggest you try that on be, bastard. You
might get hurt." Then, with a coldness in his eyes that screams 'death', he
starts stalking towards them.
[/Arden]