[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 21:12:16 PST 2005

OOC:  Since this is mostly conversation I'll keep
going, but we really should wait for our GM to tell us
if I KO'd the last guard before continuing very far.

IC:

[Alex]
Alex replies to Lady Frost, "Where do you want me to
head for, bridge,
machine room, or the armory?"
[/Alex]

[Lady Frost]
Frost rolled her eyes, a gesture lost to the others
with her currently pupil-less eyes.  "You're with
Bongo, remember?  You two are probably the stealthiest
of us so you get to break our hopefully new friends
out of the brig."
[/Lady Frost]

[Kyle]
"Don't kill people.  Hey they didn't train me to be
nice."  With that Kyle follows Lady Frost.  He stays
about 5 meters behind her and just to the left.
[/Kyle]

[Lady Frost]
Frost turned to fix the man with her gaze.  "Then
follow my lead.  I kill when I have to, but I won't
kill, or allow you to kill, an innocent person.  And I
said 'if possible'.  I know it might not be."
[/Lady Frost]