[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 16:55:25 PST 2005

--- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at alberni.net> wrote:

[GM]
With the hallway at least temporarily cleared of
enemies, the party makes their way; Kyle for his
SAMAS, Lady Frost to create a disturbance, Rod and
Osiris to the bridge, and Arden is just walking back
out into the hallway with his gear, the girl still
lying
unconscious in his cabin (though Lady Frost has made
it clear she wants him with her).
[/GM]

[Lady Frost]
With no further conversation being needed, Frost steps
through the now open doorway and picks up the new door
to provide an undamaged shield.  Then she begins
heading for the main deck to attract as much attention
as possible....hoping it won't kill her.
[/Lady Frost]

[OOC]
Alright, because it looks like you guys are splitting
up into three parties, this is what I've got:

1. Lady Frost & Arden: On to the deck to create
disturbance.  Arden's player please let me know your
intentions (no I don't mean it that way!) with the
girl.  Leave her?  Bring her?

2. Kyle: Also on to the deck, but to fetch his SAMAS.

3. Rod and Osiris: These guys are headed for the
bridge.

4. Alex and Bongo: To the brig to get Phaeton.

Does this sound about right?  I just want it clear in
my head, and in  all of yours, so we don't get
hopelessly confused.
[/OOC]

[OOC]
Sounds about right.  Once Kyle has his SAMAS, he gets
to join me in the havoc making.  Unless something
interesting happens to him...
[/OOC]