[Taocow PBEM] Re: Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - OOC

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Fri Jan 21 18:14:44 PST 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>In the interests of keeping everything sane at this point, I'm going to split off into different threads.  We've dealt with a separating company before, into two groups, and I found it hard to write things up so that they weren't confusing, so I thought I'd try this instead.  So the threads are:
>
>- Lady Frost, Arden and the Big Disturbance
>- Kyle Comes A'Callin' For Ye Olde SAMAS
>- Rod and Osiris's Adventures on the Bridge
>- The Brig, Alex and Bongo

[Alex]
As Alex leaves the quarters, she asks Bongo, "Do you have a personal
radio which we can use to keep in touch with each other?"
Once they have comunications estabished, she will ask Bongo, "Do you
have any specific plans on how to deal with the guards in the brig. I
have a couple of tear gas grenades left for my rifle."

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com