[Taocow PBEM] Re: Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - OOC

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 01:49:05 PST 2005

--- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at alberni.net> wrote:

> In the interests of keeping everything sane at this
> point, I'm going to split off into different
> threads.  We've dealt with a separating company
> before, into two groups, and I found it hard to
> write things up so that they weren't confusing, so I
> thought I'd try this instead.  So the threads are:
>
> - Lady Frost, Arden and the Big Disturbance
> - Kyle Comes A'Callin' For Ye Olde SAMAS
> - Rod and Osiris's Adventures on the Bridge
> - The Brig, Alex and Bongo

rod was attempting to stay out of the way of the
rampaging door, besides it takes a full meelee to gear
up.. :D

anyways, as soon as osiris is ready, rod will be
heading for the bridge.

ooc:
what was it we were supposed to do there again? bind
the captain, slay th captain, sink the ship ;) ?

=====
Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com