[Taocow PBEM] Re: Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - Bongo/Alex

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Sun Jan 23 18:47:49 PST 2005

BorgOmatic at aol.com wrote:

> [Bongo]
> Bongo shakes his head.  "Gas would help with the guards, but it might
> be a hindrance with the prisoners.  We're gonna need Phaeton in top
> shape to help us get his buddy clear.  I'd opt for the old-fashioned
> quick kick to the codpiece, with a quick bonk on the noggin to put 'em
> down with no lasting effects."
> [/Bongo]

[Alex]
Alex replies, "I wish I still had some neural warheads left for my
grenade launcher. I do have a concussion warhead which could be used to
stun them when we charge in there. I don't want to kill these people, we
would likely be dead without them. Do you have a nueral mace? I know it
is standard issue for what I believe your military specialty was?"

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com