[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - The Brig, Alex and Bongo

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 06:02:57 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/24/05 2:58:34 PM, mightymartianca at alberni.net writes:

> OOC: According to my equipment list, Bongo does indeed have a neural
> mace.
>
> [GM]
> As they discuss their plan, Bongo and Alex separate from the rest fo the
> party, moving down belowdecks.  All is quiet down here, only the sound
> of the engines reverberate.  On their way down, they pass a rather large
> looking door with a sign saying "NO ADMITTANCE".
> [/GM]

[Bongo]

"Wait a moment..." Bongo mutters as he reaches down and pulls out a neural
mace from amongst his gear.   "Heh, looks like I still have it after all," he
says with a grin.

Upon reaching the door, Bongo quietly checks to see if the door is locked.

OOC: I'm stopping my post here as Bongo will try different courses of action
depending upon whether the door appears to be locked.

[/Bongo]