[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Wed Jun 8 20:01:21 PDT 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

 >[GM]
 >The shopkeeper laughs.  "It's not *that* old, miss.  You humans have
 >such a short range perspective."
 >[/GM]

[Alex]
Alex shakes her head, "I don't know. I am just a simple wilderness scout
not a rogue scolar. I don't know much 'bout history. I know a bit about
the history of Lone Star but not much more." She does not sound
dismissing of knowledge but aware of what she does not know.
[/Alex]

 >[Bongo]
 >"Kyle wants us to meet him outside." Bongo says.  "Something about
 >finding a place to stay."
 >[/Bongo]

[Alex]
Alex replies, "Didn't we have another place we were planning to go as well?"

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
         Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com