[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

D McCullough derekm617 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 12:52:34 PDT 2005

[Arden]
He holds out his hand and shakes with the newcomer with a slight grin.
"Arden Leafstalker, also called Trueshot. I no longer have a clan." This
last part is said with a hint of sadness, even with the grin in place. "My
friend here is Lena. As for the rest of my companions, I believe they can
speak for themselves. Might there be anything I can help you with, friend?"
[/Arden]