[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Wed Jun 15 12:55:21 PDT 2005

> [Arden]
> Arden holds out his hand and shakes with the newcomer with a slight grin.
> "Arden Leafstalker, also called Trueshot. I no longer have a clan." This
> last part is said with a hint of sadness, even with the grin in place. "My
> friend here is Lena. As for the rest of my companions, I believe they can
> speak for themselves. Might there be anything I can help you with, friend?"
> [/Arden]

[GM]
The Elf turns to Lena and says "Hello again Lena,  friend of Arden Leaf
Stalker."

Lena giggles.  "Hello there Talas."

The elf then scans the room.  Then he turns back to Arden and in Elvish
says "I am sorry to hear of the loss of your clan. But if this eclectic
group that our travel with are true friends then perhaps you are on your
way to finding a new clan."

Then, in American again, he says "Perhaps there is something that you
can help me with. I am looking for an ancient ruined temple that is
surrounded by hundreds of columns that are as wide and as tall as great
trees. Have you hears of such a place on this island? I am hoping to
find a man with red eyes there."

Phaeton's eyes go wide and his face becomes pale.