[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Thu Jun 30 19:25:04 PDT 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>[GM]
>Phaeton nods, and then looks first to Arden, then to Lena, and then finally
>to Alex.  "I do not think I am the only one that has had visions, or at
>least heard the name Rath-iren.  There is a war coming, and many things
>depend upon us, for we are the chosen.  Of that I am sure."

ooc: could you refresh me on any visions which Alex has had?

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not understand,
but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs to them alone.

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/
ICQ:       23146924