[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - Lady Frost, Arden and the Big Disturbance

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 17:32:17 PST 2005

Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at alberni.net> wrote:
[GM]
Suddenly Arden and Lady Frost catch Kyle's SAMAS rise up above the deck
again and begin strafing. That is immediately followed by some large
booming, and both see a shot just narrowly miss Kyle's SAMAS.
[/GM]

[Lady Frost]

"Great, it figures they'd have a deck gun.  Wonder how we missed that when we came aboard."  She muses as she glances about looking for anything large and heavy, like a big crate.

Once found, Frost rushes over to it, hefts it, and tosses it onto the largest crowd of sailors she can see.

[/Lady Frost]

OOC:  Someone let me know when the sailors are out of the fight.  I'm getting the feeling that Osiris and Rod might need help soon.  If the flunkies on the bridge are this dangerous, the Capt is going to be harsh.

OOC2: I'm having some internet connection troubles and it may take me some time to reply to things.  I am still here and want to keep playing.   Stupid wireless routers..

Joe