[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - The Brig, Alex and Bongo

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Wed Mar 16 22:09:05 PST 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Kitsune wrote:

> Aaron Clausen wrote:
>
>> [Bongo]
>> Bongo cries out in pain, but tries to raise his gun and fire, but misses
>> badly, striking an electrical box on the far wall and starting another
>> fire. "Alex," he says trying to steady himself.  "No friend... of ours!"
>> [/Bongo]
>
> [Alex]
> Alex does the only thing she can thing of and that is to open fire with a
> three energy packet burst on the creature, whatever it is. "Damn, we can
> never get a break, can we?"

Alex strikes the man full on with her burst.  The blast hits the man dead
on.  The blast literally throws the man across the room and slams against
the wall.  Alex can clearly see that the man's arm, originally embedded in
the door, has literally torn a strip right along the wall as if it was
paper.

Suddenly a tattooed arm pulls at the torn metal of the door.  In a moment
Phaeton is stepping through.  At the same time Bongo is picking himself up.
The man tries to pick himself up, hisses at Alex and then simply disappears.
[/GM]

[Bongo]
Bongo laughs weakly.  "Let's *not* do that again!"
[/Bongo]

[Phaeton]
Phaeton bows stiffly, clearly still in pain.  "I thank you.  That room had
certain... defenses which rendered me unable to protect myself.  Sadly the
other man was not so lucky.  In his weakened state, I'm afraid this thing's
attack was too much for him."
[/Phaeton]

[Bongo]
"I think we better get up top, Alex." Bongo says.  "It sounds like they need
our help, and I wouldn't bet on our friend staying gone for long."
[/Bongo]

[Phaeton]
"I will meet you two up on deck." Phaeton says.  "I must get something from
my quarters.
[/Phaeton]

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Palladium Rifts PBEM: