[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - Rod, Osiris, Lady Frost and the Green Knight

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 16:17:17 PST 2005

Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at alberni.net> wrote:

[GM]
Even as the swordsman seems to stand up straight, though oddly a few inches
shorter, Lady Frost arrives.
[/GM]

[Osiris]
Osiris leaps nimbly off the stairs, psi-sword glowing itself, ready for
battle.
[/Osiris]

[Lady Frost]

Frost reaches the scene and quickly appraises things.  She pauses, waiting for an opportune moment, then leaps at the green clothed man attempting to land on his back and tackle him.

"Looked like you could use a hand Osiris.  Let me know if I'm interrupting."

[/Lady Frost]