[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Alice & Brenton Bartholomew abbart at iqconnect.net.au
Fri May 27 01:03:22 PDT 2005

> [GM]
> It's still very early, so there is little activity.  The failing fog
> reveals
> the town as, in fact, a rather large city, with well-constructed
> buildings. Oddly, the huge majority of the buildings look completely
> unoccupied.
>
> "Whatcha doin', fine sir?" a boy's voice says behind Kyle.  Kyle wheels
> around and sees their young guide.  "Can I follow you around?  Where did
> that funny armor you were wearing come from?  Are you from the New German
> Republic.  My dad says that the NGR aren't very nice, but maybe you
> are. Did your ship get caught in last night's storm?  You travel with
> some pretty
> ladies, do you think one would marry my brother, Nigel?  He's nice,
> sometimes, but lonely and a little weird.  Do you like chocolate?
> Have you
> ever killed anyone?  Have you seen a demon?"
> [/GM]

[Kyle]
Kyle turns on the boy lifting his rifle slightly.  With one glance he
scans the the surrounding area .  The he looks at the boy.  "I am
waiting for my friends lad.  You can follow me if you want.  and I am
not from the NGR.  Hey can you tell me a little about this land?"

With that Kyle will engage the lad trying to get any information that
might help out of him.
[/Kyle]